26.7.04

Just stressing out...

Why don't I ever write Dear Journal?

I don't know...

Today I felt like I was having an anxiety attack. It was pretty fun... Wheee! Wish I could do that everyday. Just stressing myself out about things that I don't really need to stress out about. Had to ask Christ to let my spirit settle down. I was thinking of hundreds of questions that I don't know the answers to. And won't know the answers to for quit some time.

I am listening to the "Inspirations"! They're a gospel group from the.. 1940's? I don't know when really. But thats my guess. I like them, they are good.

I actually have a lot to talk about, but I am not going to say anything until I have my head screwed on better. Right now I don't know exactly what to say. Haha... Stupid brain, stops working when I need it... And then starts up again when I don't want it to.

Oh Well! Such is life.

Chau

No comments: