1.7.04

Not really hacking...

Huh?



Yeah...

Did you check out the latest article from blogger? I think its funny, because they make it sound like knowing a little html and java and such makes you a hacker. Well, it doesn't, it usually doesn't even make you much of a web designer, it makes you mostly just a informed citizen of the web. People use the internet daily, and know nothing about how it works, why it works, or how they could use it to there advantage. I am glad though, that Blogger would try to spur people on to learn about it. At least by using things like the matrix and hacking, people will take interest!

I hope all you peeps read that article, 'cause its good stuff. Good stuff indeed.

So... Hmmm...

I really don't link that much do I? No, not really. Not much linkage comes from me. Even though I know its a good thing to link to pages I like, because it will help them go up on the google search engine... And because its nice to spread the knowledge.

As you can see, I added a scruffy bit of code to (haha, I don't think its right to call html document text, code, but that's ok...) my side bar, so you can check the archives if you want. Yeah, I didn't spend much time in fitting that in there did I? If I were really dedicated, I would make it so that it fits, but I didn't. Not today anyways.



I think I probably use "hmmm..." And "yeah" and "so..." To much. I really should think a bit more about what it is I want to say, and filter my thoughts better. But I don't, do I?

I am going to have a cookie!

Except for me! Because... (I had my tray table up, and my seat in the full upright position!) My Grandmother was at the house the other day, and she made cookies, molasses cookies! Mmmm... They are the best, just like my Grandma!


Haha, must resist the urge to say yeah.



Lately I have exhibited extremely bad grammar. Its been wonderful. The state of my grammar has been exciting, and exhilarating. The exuberance shown to this bad grammar is such that I should be put in exile.

Behold, such boredom as you have never seen before! The kind of boredom that only comes once or twice in a life. Or 4 or 5 times if you are particularly long lived.

And now for something completely different.

I guess I am going to "hib-town" this Saturday, which should be interesting. Nice to see friends again. I am surprised how much the hibbing kids want to see us again. Its very different from other trips I have been on! I haven't seen a single person from any other trip I have been on. No, wait, I have seen some of them, but I have never planned to see anyone again.

I would have to agree with myself on the speculation that I am locked into a certain posting style. This posting style of which I have become accustomed doesn't seem to be a good thing. I would venture to guess that its not going to be an easy habit to break. But then again, most habits aren't. I should know though, I am an addict. Being prone to addictions is not a good thing, especially when you watch it fore-shadow your families lives.

Well, I will bid you a sweet goodbye, and may your steps into the nevermore be peaceful and the driftings come easy.


*Edit* So I got done writting all this and plum forgot to check it for spelling! It was really bad.

No comments: