30.6.04

Frustrated

Well... Hmmm...



I was going to write about my frustrations some more, but I don't really have time. I guess. But I will do a little about it.

SO!

I am not just frustrated by the things that are "getting" to me, but by the fact that I would let myself be in a postion where they could get to me, and that I would let them get to me. Huh, those to things sound alike. Like Girls? What care have I for girls? Having a girlfriend is something that I have thought of now and again, and always easily dismissed. But this time its really bugging me. Because why should I think of it now, its not any different now! Can't I just be done with such foolish-ness?

Or what about depression? Now and again I have been depressed... Why? What for? It doesn't seem I am ever depressed about anything thing that matters. I just am. Its so pointless. Where is my peace that passes beyond all understanding? Don't I know the truth, and live it in my life? Shouldn't I have nothing to be depressed about? Trully sack cloth and ashes are for another time, a more somber time.

Yeah. I am the most down on myself person I know.

But Why?

Well, I guess I have to get ready for church, so I am off...


Chau!

No comments: