9.6.04

Hey Yo!

Today is wednesday... Which means that we have youth group tonight! Yee-ahhh... Ye ah? IDK... I heard that Christina might be there tonight. Maybe. Or maybe I heard wrong, its so hard to know with such things. I rarely trust second hand information. That would be cool though, especially 'cause her own youth group has been causing her such pain. I hate it when my friends are pained, and I can't really help.

I am kind of dreading it though, because I have to talk to someone who I don't want to talk to... Because we were talking, and then suddenly they left. Things like that make me paranoid. Like something I said was so bad that they left. Just don't know. I guess I will have to find out.

yeah.

ummm...

Gotta go get ready. I have like 2 minutes before I have to get out the door!

Chau

No comments: