26.6.04

To what extent...

G'Day Mates



So... Today I worked. Just the second day back and already I am back at it. Doesn't surprise me though. Not at the work farm. Always work to be done here.

I am tired though. I wish I could have had a couple days to recover. My limbs ache, and my mind is slow. My body needs sleep, and I need time to think. I still don't know what I will say next Wednesday. I have some idea, but I am not just sure. I have been asking God about it, and I will continue to do so. In a way, I am very scared. In a different way I am very excited. I will just have to be patient and see what becomes of it. If it goes how I want it to, I will be very happy. If not, well then I will probably be mildly be disturbed.

Yeah...

So, I am kind of planning on emailing Bobbie Jo tomorrow or the next day. Or something. Maybe not. I don't have her email address. I don't know. I feel uncertian. Because I have no idea what she thinks of me. Or why she spent so much time with me. Because if she wanted to be more than friends, than I really can't email her yet. But if she wants to be friends, than I cannot wait to long before she is disapointed.

I just don't know.

Bobbie Jo is tough though, so either way she will be fine. I hope. I will just have to trust in the Lord to help me make the right decision.

Yeah.

I have spent a decent amount of time talking to people today. Like Veronica. I talked to her some. And Christina a bit too. And my cousin, Matthew.

Right...


Yeah!


Chau

No comments: