28.6.04

And I wished it all away...

Howdy!



I used to say Howdy all the time. A long time ago. But then other kids said it too, so I stopped. Stopped doesn't look right...

Hmmm... Yeah...

I really shouldn't blog. Its like a collection of all my worst thoughts. Kind of. Like, its all sorts of thoughts that I really don't need to think about. Like girls. Or questions I have that can't really be answered. Although, I don't know if I have wrote down any questions that can't be answered.

I think my posting has been pretty cracked out lately. Like me. Yeah. I don't know whats up...

All sorts of things to say about nothing I guess. Bad habit of using my mouth for talking, when I really should be using it to keep the silence. Bad bad me..

Yeah, well, I was hoping to see somone on the net, but they don't appear to be here. So I guess I am going to bed.

Chau!

No comments: