2.6.04

The nice thing is...

The nice thing is...

Is that none of all you peeps who comment on my blog are people I deal with on physical basis. So if I am talking about someone that I know and what they are going through and stuff, I don't have to worry that anyone will be offended or something.

Yeah!

I gave my sister the coolest email addreas... MOONBEAMDOMINATION@HOTMAIL.COM!

Pretty slick, Eh?

Yeah, I thought so... I must have given her that like a year and half ago? Or something...

Frosted Flakes make strange sound. And remind me of rice crispies.

So what do you think? Time to change the template again? Or should I endevaour to make my own? Cause if I had my own, then I wouldn't have to have a maystar thingie on it...

YupYupYupYupYupYupYupYupYupYupYupYupYupYupYupYupYupYupYup Uh-huh Uh-huh...

118 profile views... Imma popular guy I am... I have decided that Blogger needs smilie faces... Because they font they use makes my smilie faces imperfect... YEAH!

Almost 18,000 words now... So whens my book deal coming?

HAHA! I just read something that was written wrong, it made it sound as though only 70% of peopl who smoked, died. Not that 70% percent of people were dyine from smoking.

Sire? We move... If you know what thats about, then you rock!



So, lately I have read many thing about swearing. Some people say that the Bible doesn't actually say you shouldn't, so its ok... and stuff like that. I was just reading something Reese Roper wrote, that taking the Lords name in vain was when you break an oath to him. I just don't know about that... I believe that there is a great deal of irreverence when you say His name and don't really mean it. I also believe in purity of speech. Whats the point of swearing? Your words probably mean nothing, even in the face of great danger. If I yelled other random words, it wouldn't do anything... I guess I feel that the need you have that you try to fill with those words is the problem. Its kinda like me, whenever I talk abou CJ, its in some ways about how I would like a girlfriend. But I don't need one, and all that thinking about it does is propagate the problem. So yeah... WHY SWEAR? The things that are bound on earth will be bound in heaven. Yeah...


I am listening to Chevelle!

OH! Thats what I was gonna do! I was gonna post the sites for all my favorite artists... But then I started reading "Questions for Reese" at FiveIron.com!

SO here is my List! Dogwood, SwitchFoot, SuperTones, FiveIronFrenzy, Children 18:3 And tons of others... but thats all I am putting here right now...

Must resist urge... to... write all day... :-D

Yeah... I need to do like a whole weeks worth of school today, so I better get at it!

Chau...

"Some day I'll be back for you..."

No comments: