25.6.04

Today and EverDay

Hey Jo!



Hehe, I'm funny...


SO for the third time I am rewriting this post. Don't ask... Tharrr bee evil a foot.


We were in San Jose, which is a city of 2 million people. The section of city we did most of our work in was called "the forsaken ones" a place without hope. I did clowning, which was fun, but I felt sorry for my leader cause she teh rocked at it and I was really bad. We did 3 or 4 school assemblies a day and a rally or church service at night. We really worked hard, never getting much sleep. One day we were up for 19 hours. That was the longest day. We worked Jon Dahlager, who was a real cool missionary. Almost everyone got along, I wish I could say that everyone did. But I can't, because if you watched closely, you could see clearly that some people were not getting along well, and were avoiding each other. And if you were me, you could see that many people didn't get along well with certain others. But things still went fine, and no one was angry or bitter. They just didn't get along well with other people.

Haha, my leader totally hated me. :-D Just kidding. She actually loves me a ton. Also just kidding. The truth lies somewhere in between there.

OH!

Let me tell you about the phenomenal day we had for our fun day!

OK! We rode horse for about 2 hours, and then we went zip lining about 400 feet above the forest canopy, and then we did white water rafting for about 3 hours.

The horses weren't bad, I fell off once, the only one too. The zip lining was sweet! But the white water rafting was just plain "teh rockin' awesome". It was so rockin' awesome, because my raft pretended to be Pirates the whole way. For strokes we would yell "Heave, Ho, Heave, Ho" And we would yell things at the other rafts, in piratey talk. Like "You yeller belly liver licken sons of hamsters!" And we would fire broad sides of water at others. It was fun. It rocked. It was a blessing from God. Yeah.


Today and EveryDay.

Dying to make life anew. Spending my last breath to say goodbye. Using my first to say Hello old friend. Weathering the darkness before dawn, just to see the sudden sunrise. A life lived just to see what happens after its death.



hahahahahahahahahahaha SO! I AM listening to an internet radio thing right? And I requested "these are not my pants" by five iron, and its hilarious, and a bunch of different people hearing it too. Its funny.

Back to Talking about the Trip



So, there was this girl on the trip. Her name was Bobbie Jo, hence the joke at the very top. I would say, Hey J00! And she thought I was saying her name, but really I was just being super lame, and pretending to say 1337 speak aloud. So... Often, girls on these trips and will pretend that one of the guys on the trip is there boyfriend, so they can say to the nationals, oh there is my boyfried. Well, Bobbie Jo pretended I was her boyfriend. Which is just more irony for my life. Cause she is a touchy feely kind of person. So she was constantly hanging on me. She is a funny girl. A nice girl. Hehe, I enjoyed spending time with her, even if we didn't talk much. She was kinda paranoid, like "does he hate me" because I didn't talk much, or do anything. So she felt kinda down about it. But I am pretty sure that she didn't feel that way in the end. I need to get her email address or she will, cause she was all, are you really going to write me? And I was like yeah, I will. I should post a bunch of pictures here, so that way she can see them. That would be cool.

She leaned her head on my shoulder a lot. Which makes me feel like she is my little sister, because my little sister is the only one else in the whole world who has ever leaned her head on my shoulder. Hehe. Yeah. I don't know. New and interesting experience.

I have more to say. I do. More about what God did in my heart down there. But I need to pray more about it. I have said a little to my very trusted cousin Matthew. And even then, very little. Funny that there are things that I won't even write in my personal journally sort of thing. All I am going to say is that I am very excited. Thrilled! Enthused! Estatic! In wonder! Awed!

Yeah, I will type some more later.

Chau!

No comments: