25.6.04

Backity

Hey J00!

I am backity!

It was a teh rockin' awesome time, and I am sure it "Teh Owned" on the time you guys had while I was a way. Sorry, bad joke. Ugghhh... I am pooped. We certainly worked ourselves weary. Nobody had energy on the flight home. I am going to miss all those kidz in the up coming days. We have all been through a lot in the last couple of days. Crazy foreign bus drivers, and they're driving rules. All that beans and rice. Mmmmm... and glass bottle fanta. Those awesome church services where we didn't know what anyone was saying but worshipped our hearts out anyways, 'cause God new what we were a sayin' even if the nationals didn't. Hahaha, and my favourite service, the one where the lady preached for like 2 hours, and we had no interpreter. Yes, verily, all those things rockethed...

Well, Its like 2:30 right now, and I am crazy tired. And I really need to go to sleep, so I am going to say goodbye! I hope to tell you all more in the up coming days and weeks. Yeah.

Chau!

OH! I almost forgot!!! We saw the awesomest band while we were down there! They are really good, and just recording a cd! They are like the SuperTones of CostRica! AND I DANCED TO THEM! 'Cause they rocked! The rocked their little Ska hearts out!

Yeah, Minnesota Goodbye...

Chau!

No comments: