11.6.04

Soo...



I am leaving on monday. Wow, so soon...

Yeah.

I know I say a lot of things about this and that, about how I am not good at this or whatever or being sad or angry or what or what or what... yeah...

So now I am posting about good stuff. About things that are great.

Yeah!

Ok, so check this out! I say that I can't write. Well, that same writting skill is what God gave me to spread the gospel, so it totally fits for the work it was made for. Make sense? Yeah, I think so too... Or how about my singing voice? I really don't like it, but I guess people say its good. But thats the same voice God gave me to sing his praise. Now this doesn't mean that it is perfect, far from it, but with Gods guidance it can still be used for his awesome works. And it doesn't mean that I shouldn't try to work on these things so that they get better. Because God doesn't want sloth servants. Yeah. Thats right. Yo!

My friend Cristy is such an encourager, she is all, yeah I am pumped for the trip. Its gonna rock! Its going to be tough, but if we spend time in prayer and fasting, and just asking God for our every need, everythings gonna be ok. hehehe, and then she was all rapping... which is crazy, because she sounds good, even though I don't like rap.


I am almost done with chemistry, which I am so going to have to review like ten times... and then some. Yeah!

Chau!

No comments: