18.7.04

Enter this day

I am tired.

Sonshine was good.

I saw...

  • Supertones
  • The Insyderz
  • Philmore
  • Children 18:3
  • Disciple
  • Spoken
  • Joy Electric
  • The Apologetix

...and more



*sigh* All my friends are starting a new part of their lives. In some ways I feel like they are leaving me behind. But I will be there all too soon. Much too soon. Big Z will still be in town, so we can still chill. But Manic Matt will be leaving for Masters commission. I am going to miss him.

Yeah. Speaking of friends. I haven't talked to some of my friends in a while. And sometimes I don't know if I want to talk to them again. But I know I should. Shouldn't just stop talking even if we are drifting apart. My friendships aren't like that. I have never left a friendship on a bad note. Not once. That makes me happy to think about. Not everyone can say that. Many people can not say that.



I am tired.

I will go to bed.

Post again tomorrow maybe.

Maybe not.

Chau

No comments: