31.7.04

Giddy up Giddy up, Hey!

Greetings wanderer!

So... I wrote a really whinny post before, right? Right...

So for this post I hope to write the anti-whinny post. I don't know why I don't just take down the whinny post... But I am not going to. *shrugs*

I really don't have a good reason to whine though. I have so many awesome callings on my life, and so many great things happening in it.

And I was going to write about them, but that feels... idk... Self-righteous...

To sum up what I would be saying, is that God has awesome things planned for my life, and that I hope to be able to accomplish incredible things for him. And I just pray that his hand of guidance wouldn't leave my life.

Oh! I have an idea... If I just list them I won't feel guilty... I think...


Never mind... that just won't do either... I guess if anyone would want to know, they will just have to ask sometime. Its pretty cool, but I guess I feel that way because its part of my testimony.

Yeah!

Haha, sometimes I am amazed at how I can cheer up just because I need to. I should memorize a psalm about Joy... I don't know any off the top of my head, if anyone has any... Just post about it.

Oh, that reminds me, I finally have Isaiah 53:5 Memorized...

"And he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our inequities. And the punishment that brought us peace was upon him. And by his wounds we are healed."
Thats all I can write for now...

Chau

No comments: