27.4.04

About that Novel

Hmmm... I have already thought of a some plot and stuff, but I am always really under motivated to actually start writting anything because I am not a good writer. I enjoy it, but I enjoy just thinking about it more, maybe.

I got a cool comment on my xanga. LoL, my xanga account is just so I can comment on other xangas.

well, besides feeling emotionally drained, I suppose I am doing just fine. As usually. *edit* Thats right! As usually *edit*

My cats lip was bleeding today. She is getting really old. I suppose she will be dying soon... I say this because she is sitting here watching my bowl of hamburger helper, hoping I will give her some. And of course I will.

Hehe... I forgot I am already writting a book. This blog is all part of storybook. My journal/diary thingie. I would like to give it to one of my kids some day. Then they can laugh at me, and my retarted life.

Yeah... Exciting....

Chau

No comments: