7.4.04

Rainy Day

I am a person who always asks the questions that can't be answered, like, if she knew, would she love me? Silly question, becuase its not answerable.

So, Today I feel so sick that i didn't even want to go to Church, because I have been sneezing like constantly, i think my record was 9 times in a minute.

Cool I just surfed onto Http://www.Jo-Chen.com he drew the package art for fable. Pretty neat stuff.

Its raining out, so all of what I am writting here won't be on the blog until tomorrow. I have a dish connection, so it doesn't work well when its foggy.

I really need to come up with some ideas for clowning, I need a name, a costume and an act. And I need it soon. I am so indecisive that it seems that I will never get it done. Stupid me...

I need to go check out weblog.com, I forget why, but i need to. I also need to write 2 reports for Steph, but i am so sick that i can barely concentrate. Its no fun.

I ate earlier today, and I should probably eat again, but for some reason I am really not hungry. Its strange. I should be hungry by now, I had 1 plain hotdog at like 12, and here, 6 hours later I don't feel hungry... strange.

So I surfed around today, and looked at some other windows shells, but none of them were very cool, I checked out Aston, Desktopx and Litestep but I didn't like them very much. I should have tried geo too, but I didn't. Oh well.... I have been thinking about adding a secret user account to my computer, but i haven't any idea why, just for fun i guess. I learned today, that I only need to get 65 dollars for the emachines, because its that much for the mobo, instead of 85. Silly me thinking the mobo was 85 dollars. I wonder how much I could get that computer to go for. I really should sell it and order a new mobo. Really should. Or I should just go insane. Just go insane... Yup... Unless I arlready am insane...


Well, I am really bored now, I have been without the net for like 30mins now, and my tv probably doesn't work, so I just have a .txt doc open here, and here I am pounding away. I should go get my PDA and sync it with the computer. I really should. Of course I don't have all that much that I need to do with that. I think I put pong or something on it. Exciting eh? I borrowed all my 64 games to BigZ, and my cuz was gonna borrow me a SNES. Sweet eh? I have killer instinct. Is that rad? I think that I am going to fill up my PDA calender with stuff... howsaboutthat? Pretty nifty eh?

Today I was watching Band Of Brothers, that WWII movie, about "Easy" company. It rocks. Reminds me of Battlefield 1942. Oh, my friend Phil got Vietnam, he says its fun, but hard, Matt says its real enjoyable. So imma thinking about getting me some of that if I ever have a computer that can run it. Yup Yup!!!

My friend Tawnya was telling me the other day about her friend Nick, who said some pretty gross stuff to her cause he was a little "tipsy". And I felt a little prideful, because my friend Vanessa said he was "creepy". And I never liked him, which isn't a good view for me to take on, the "I-coulda-told-you-that" view. That makes me kinda sad though, because my friend Tawnya has been through a lotta stuff. And I know she is a much deeper thinker that most people. Which maybe makes her more depressed than most people.

So here I sit and wonder about the lives of the people around me. Will Christy ever be an evangelist? Will Matt ever go to China? Will BigZ be a youth pastor? Will our paths ever meet again after leaving the town of Duluth? Will we ever have as good a friendship as now?

I just don't know...

I wish my internet were working... It would sure help.

Well, I think Imma go do something else.

Chau... I guess... See you space cowboy...

0_0

No comments: