6.4.04

So!

Lately I have been talking a little to this girl named Anna (that's the girl I talked to C.J. about) and she sent me a picture, and she is very pretty, which made me feel awkward about the picture I sent her. Because I sent her a low quality pic from my cell phone and I even with my view of the world, I know I don't look my best. Oh well, I musn't feel so self-conscious anyways.

I have also been browsing through a lot of the Deviant Art site. Which is a really cool site. Some of the pics there are really cool, some are not so much so. Also the Worth1000 Site rocks.

I saw someone with the exact same template as me today, but they didn't give credit to maystar designs. Oh well, there just lame.

I really wish I could upgrade my Blogger Account, but I haven't seen how, and I probably don't have the money. I wish to do so though because I could then post pictures, and I really have seen a bunch of pics I'd love to post.

I am really really sick today, I have a cold, and my nose won't stop running. I have used up like a ton of tissue. Its gross to be sick, I wish people didn't get sick.

I have been surfing through a lot of anime recently, it makes me wish I had a job, so I had money, so I could buy stuff. I have seen a lot of shirts and merch I would buy if I could. Worth1000 really makes me wish I had money, there's this 1 pic there that I would love to see on a shirt. melancholy was its name. Now its my wallpaper.

I got call of duty for my phone the other day, instead of 13, its ok, but some older games kick its butt for fun. I should have gotten tetris or something.

I think I have a fever, and I need to make something for supper so...

Chau!

No comments: