8.4.04

Ughh...

So many people blog with an "agenda". Always trying to get their "opinions" out. I feel a whole lot of what that is, is that peoplel are constantly looking for something to nag and complain about. Not many people talk about changing something without trying to crush others thoughts and feelings. They shout and shout about how others are wrong, but never walk over to the others and just try talking to them about it. There seems to be a lack of compassion for people these days. No one cares any more that the other person maybe living a lie, its more about that they won't except that they are right.

It Sickens me. No one has faith in their fellow man anymore. Take politics. No one wants to hear the otherside of the story. Everyone says that they are right and everyone else is wrong. End of story. Period. Nothing more to say to you that isn't a 4 letter word.

Isn't that Dumb? Its no wonder there so much crime and violence. Now I ain't preaching peace and love, becuase I know thats not exactly gonna happen any time soon. But I mean, can't we at least be civil. Do we have to be dogs tearing at eachothers throats? No, we don't have to be. But seemingly we are. We're tearing eachother apart.

Man, does this world disapoint me. And I most of all disapoint myself.

Chau

No comments: