14.4.04

Hey Hey!

Hey Hey!

Well, just sitting here, thinking about putting a computer in the paper. I just saw an ad for a computer slightly better than mine and they wanted 250 dollars for it. Errr... Well, better than the computer I want to sell. I recently had mobo troubles, so I need to sell that box for money to get a new mobo. Yeah. Its ok though, that box was getting old, so I might as well sell it while I can still get money for it. Good box though.

Just listening to Brave Saint Saturn. I really need to get some of my other music back. Like M0rtal. They rock.

"Your beautiful but not beneath your skin." Part of the chorus for Enamel, by Brave Saint Saturn.

I really love BSS's "Titan". It rocks.

I just was reading that Britney Spears was just born again. It was kinda creepy though, because I read it in the Enquirer. But I have it from a friend that actually met her in an elavator the other day, and they asked her, and she said that it is true. I hope its right.

I was just at Five Irons message board, which is really not cool. Its suprising to go to a Christian web site, and see the Lords name used in vain more often than at secular pages. You would think that there would be some sort of filter.

My thoughts on swearing. Ok, I have just recently had it argued to me that its ok to swear, for whatever reason. They said as long as you use the word right, its ok. Of course I totally disagree with that. Jesus wasn't all into swearing and cursing and stuff. And tell me what you gain by swearing? Nothing! Seriously, it makes you look like a fool. Besides, self control is part of being a Christian. If you really think you need somehthing in this life, than you really don't. Try it. Like food. Thats what fasting is about. *edit* (Not that fasting is just not eating. Its not letting your self do something that you really want to do, and instead of doing it, you pray. Well, thats still a pretty simple answer.)

yeah

the end

Chau

No comments: