11.4.04

ver

Huzzah!

Ok! I must have done something to my template to really screw up the title system... Oh Well!

Its easter today. I worked in the nursery with CJ. I tell you at least 1000 people go to my church, shouldn't I be able to escape her? Well, I guess not. I figure, 2 more years and I can move away and forget about her. Yup, just 2 more years. That really isn't that long to wait for such a prize. Unless I become a youth leader, and she stays as one. Then I will just have to wait longer. I can gaurntee it won't be longer than 120 years... thats right 120 years... Because i can't possible live that long. Nope, couldn't possibly. Her either. I really should be a little kinder to her when I am with her though. Odd isn't it, that I have a hard time being nice to someone that i love so much... Not really that odd though, becuase she is the only person I have ever wished hated me. Of course that brings up a thought that pulls at my heart. If she did hate me, she would be sinning, which is harmful. And I really don't want to harm her, thats one of my biggest objectives, to have her oblivous, and unharmed at the end of the road.

If this seems absurd to you, and you don't understand. Then you don't know my morales, or my virtues. If this intrigues you , than you should learn more about them. If this confuses you, you should just figure I have a complex, and that I have "issues". :-D Thats right!

Of course, anyone who reads this, doesn't know me. Except maybe Christina. Oh wait, theres a bunch of people I know who can read this isn't there? Well... Thats interesting, hmmm... Doesn't change things though. Just the way it is. At least in my mind. Of course for all I know, my mind is a vortex of insanity.

Well... Chau Bloggity

No comments: