28.4.04

Bookality

So... Hmmm...

Its always hard to decide on names for charachters. I really haven't decided yet.

Jotting the Plot:

I think I would like to start with exactly what was happening before the "end" of the world. Probably looking at politcs and army policy. It will probably be an alternate type history. Kinda. Maybe I will set a huge conspiricy, of sorts, into the begining. With some unsaid orginazation achieving rule, than having a fallout among the most powerfull members. Thus, they get each other nuked. Maybe not that simple, but something like that. Yeah...

Than I would go onto the main charachter, and I would explain how he was a soldier, until he killed some other soldiers, on accident. He will have gotten kicked out for this, and have to be exiled...

Symbols and Images. ..

rides here... gotta go...

I will come back to this again later.

Chau!

No comments: