14.4.04

Just Sittin' Here...

Not much going down right now...

Just sitting and thinking about my future. And about what could happen in it. Just don't know yet.

So... What is beauty? What really defines it? Most people will often define it with a physical tangible thing. They will say, oh, she is beautiful, or he is or that landscape or that picture. But what really makes those things beautiful? I would say that most "beautiful" women, are actually not so at all. Mostly those type of women aren't beautiful, far from it actually. Its hard to say why. They just aren't trully beautiful, think of them more as an imitation. Or a forgery. Or something like that. Maybe its because they aren't complete. At least, they don't usually seem to have "real" personalities. Of course I have had very little to do with "beautiful" women.____________________ Yeah. Musn't forget the landscape. Pictures can be beautiful, but just a glimpse. It is so much more beautiful to be there, to see it yourself. To live through it. To have the memories. To be able to bring it to mind. Again, I would say pictures are incomplete._________________ I would say beauty is partly something that is whole. Something that is perfect. Or that it has flaws that only make it seem more complete, more realized. (If that makes sense) Yeah...

Sometimes I wish the girls around me would see how beautiful they are, sure they have flaws, sure they might not be the most "beautiful" looking. But they have hope. The keep trying. They haven't given up. They have passion. And so, truly they are beautiful. Yeah. Thats how it went down.

I really should stop writting down what I think. It seems to be getting more and more... ummm... IDk strange? personal? Whatever... I just don't have time to care anymore.

Yeah.

Chau

No comments: