13.4.04

Testing.. Testing 1 2 3...

Changed it again

Hmmm.... I think that I like this template better than the last one. Got it from BlogSKins and its made by MayDesigns again.

Still got fun box, kinda. And my other box of boredom, which took like 2 minutes of looking and fiddiling to do.

My Dad just brought home another canoe. Always gotta have one more canoe. Just one more...

So, I got a nice little comment from Raken, but I guess I lost my comments in the move. So I will just have to keep my eyes peeled for his blog. Wait! I just did some cool stuff with mozilla and found it. Here it be! Rakens Page

At least I think he called himself Raken...

So, I went to the site where he hosts his picture for his page, and somehow the sites index was unprotected. Maybe its not supposed to be, but its interesting to look through other peoples pictures. Lots of drawings. Oddly I saw some of rakens comics there, but only the ones with Wilson in it. IDK...

Well, I gotta get back to school work. I got like 2 more lessons, and then maybe I will post something more. I am probably addicted. But no more so then Story Book. Story Book is a .txt I always wrote in, but my cousin has it now. He has like 5 or 6 gigs of stuff off my old computer. Lots of pictures and stuff.

Chau

And DON"T POKE SMOT... its ok to poke charlie though...

No comments: